Saturday, October 23, 2004

It is officially Saturday~

Yes, it is after midnight, so it is officially my day off and the day of the big bash.

Poppy suggested in the comments that I post a pic of my fairy costume, and I most definitely will if I manage to get one and stay out of prison all the same night. We tend to get in trouble when we are all together, but I'm going to try and be a good girl, and find a baaad boy...hehe

My Stat Counter I mentioned in my last post has jumped considerably in the out of country category.

I take it England does not appreciate getting the snot kicked out of it by Australia. Here's a up to the minute blow-by-blow:

Jolly old England was not about to take getting kicked in the ass by Australia, so they ganged up together and pulled surprisingly ahead of the land down under in hits.

But what a minute....

Canada jumps ahead of Australia in a surprising upset. France is disqualified for the same person hitting the site over and over, that sneaky bastard. Malaysia places a surprising third followed by Norway and Japan....


For all you people from far away lands visiting...Take heart...Not all Americans are as weird and/or crazy as I...

Stay tuned for party updates. I should be on Sunday night if I am coherent, and I already have a good idea for our immature prank that usually ends with us getting in big trouble but we do it anyway...

No comments: