Thursday, December 23, 2004

Tis the Season

For me to get my (_|_) kicked...

Yes, these next two days shall be horrible for me. Preparing a large factory for a nine day shut down is not fun.

This means my 12 hour days look like cake compared to what I will be doing the 22nd and the 23rd.

This means I probably won't be able to post a real post these two days, but dispair not!

My family doesn't do anything Christmas Eve, as we are Christmas Day Celebrators, so I will be able to whip something up for any and all that are also Christmas Day Celebrators. I'll also be able to catch up on everyone else's blogs that I read all the time.

Is it natural to start to shake and twitch when you haven't been able to read your fav blogs?

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all that jazz to those of you that won't be back in the blogosphere until after Christmas. Have fun, and be safe!

No comments: