Monday, December 06, 2004

Haloscan...

Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.

Oh this so sucks ass. I lost all my comments. I knew this would happen when I installed Haloscan, but I heart my comments. I heart each and every one. I even heart the comment where the dude called me an Imperialist.

I kept thinking I should just do it, but as my comments grew by the day I found it harder and harder to erase all those precious little comments.

So Goodbye Pink Poppy southern-styled advice with a flair. Goodbye Hester and Montana Annie's sweet homespun spin. Goodbye Jgirten who was one of the very first commenters here. Goodbye Rich and your sane words in an often times insane blog. Goodbye Gus Openshaw and Zero Boss and Genuine, some of my fav guys who are just fab.

There are lots and lots more, but at this time it is to paninful to go through everybody. I heart each and every one, and thank you for taking the time to post to my words.

So people, get posting so I can stop morning my comments. Also, being as lazy as I am (if you can be lazy and work 12 hours a day), my comments were also how I found many of your sites. I kept meaning to add links over there on the right, so post again so I don't loose you!

I have saved comments that I'm going to add to the last couple of posts eventually, but the rest are unfortunately gone...

No comments: