Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Tired Tuesday

I'm tired today, so unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view) I will not bore you with a rambling story today, but just give some random updates.

Many thanks to Poppy for nominating me for "Most Humorous Blog", and Willful Expose and Princessr9 for nominating me for "Snarkiest Blog" over at the Best of Blog Awards. I really do appreciate it, and it is a good feeling to know that people enjoy my writing.

Today began my week long Birthday Celebration Extravaganza. Seeing how I work in the IT/QC department for a majorly huge factory, my job affects thousands of people. This means that I get to have several different parties given for yours truly.

I scheduled everyone in this week, and I have someone giving me a birthday party every day at work. How I ever got this blessed is totally beyond me.

Another thing is I have the entire weekend off. Two.days.in.a.row.

I don't remember the last time that happened.

Saturday is the infamous girls night out we do for my birthday every year. We will try to not get arrested, and of course we shall say we graduated in 1995 if anyone asks.

My actual birthday is Sunday, and I want to spend it doing something that I love more then anything. I want to sit in a dark theater with real butter (or "butter topping" I don't want to know what it is) popcorn and watch movies. I may stay there all day, as there are a million new ones out that I want to see.

Ahhh, life is good...I'll try to be more pissed off tomorrow...

No comments: