Saturday, December 25, 2004

Happy Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope the day brings you lots of joy, love, and presents.

Yes, I said presents. Do you people not know how blantantly honest I am yet?

I heart presents. I really heart presents. During my week-long Birthday Extravaganza I would walk to the office, my arms loaded up from whatever Birthday Party I had that day exclaiming, "More presents for Kelly!"

The OPP just left my house after bringing me my presents. We have "special" time because I get way more then my brother and sister, so we make excuses to be alone so they won't see.

Why do I get more? Because I am the baby. That's right, a 34 year old baby. I also don't have kids, which means I get screwed up the ying-yang when it comes to present time from everyone else.

How terrible of me to say, right? I don't think so. Now I do not buy presents thinking about what I get in return. In fact, me vs. Santa for the nieces and nephews would be a pretty close race. I don't mind at all that I don't get as much as I spend, not at all.

The OPP always try to make up for it though. I heart them. Take my Brother and Sis-in-Law. There is a present for him, a present for her, a present for devil's spawn #1 and a present for devil's spawn #2.

What I get back depends on who bought it. If my brother did, I'll clean up. If my SIL did, weeeeeeeeeell, let's just say last year my sis and I found our presents we got from them at the dollar store.

That's right, I said the dollar store. I did better then my sis though. Mine was $2 and hers was only $1. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that her family's presents didn't come from the dollar store.

Oh well. The Devil's Spawn always heart my presents the best. They've called here like 5 times already asking when I'll be there. If they are happy, then I am happy.

I still get screwed though.

The OPP got me a really, really nice Expresso Machine from Starbucks. I've been drooling over it for ages, and as my Mom said, "We got sick of hearing you say how much you wanted it, so now you have it!"

I wonder if I whine that I want a Thunderbird convertible if I will get that next year? I'm thinking not, but hey, it's worth a shot!

Wells I better get ready to hit the happy trail over to the brother's house. Here are all my Christmas related posts from this year:

Getting your ass beat because of Santa Part one

Getting your ass beat because of Santa Part two

Getting your ass beat because of Santa Part two

Getting banned from Bingo at Christmas Time

Why Christmas Carols Suck Ass

Why we need to Free Mrs. Claus

There are a couple more under this entry, so I don't really need to link them as they are still on the main page. These are my presents to you, dear readers, as you give me a present every day with your comments.

Have a happy and safe day!

No comments: