Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I've been down-graded

A couple of posts for your viewing pleasure have been posted today. I try not to connect to the Internet when I am working or writing, because it creates to much of a distraction. What ends up happening is a bunch of posts saved on my hard drive until I get online.

Here's what's going on with me recently:

My Boy Toy has decided to downgrade me from Girl Toy to I-can't-stand-you-you-bitch- that-ripped-my-heart-out-of-my-chest-and-threw-it-away-like-a-piece-of-garbage. I decided he wasn't boyfriend material. My boyfriend material list is quite long, and one day I'll probably write some rambling post about it.

I have a four day weekend coming up in 8 days, and I can hardly wait. My friend R and I are taking off and going to this beautiful state park to take pics for two days, and the other two days I'm going to redecorate my kitchen.

I still haven't won the lottery, but then again, neither has anyone else. Since being hit on the head by the Powerball sign I am up 22 smack-a-roos. Not to shabby. It is up to $123 mil or something now. I can wait. I may be a millionaire right now, but my tickets are in my vehicle and I'm to tired to go get them.

That new Julianne Moore flick got a one elbow rating from my Dad, so it is a must-see. Mom loved it also, and she's the biggest horror/suspense buff I know.

Work is unbearable, as it is always hell when you launch a new line. I live there. Seriously. I don't do well with all work and no play. It is a good thing I excel at time management, or I'd have no assemblance of a life.

No comments: