Sunday, September 12, 2004

Booty Calls are a pain in the (_|_)

So what could have been a nice leisurely afternoon with a young hot male turned into a "date". Blah.

By young I mean 25, which is considerably younger then I, 33. Don't worry, I'm not out rocking the local high school.

He is my first experience with what some might call a booty call. You see, I am extremely picky about who touches me. I've never had casual sex, or a one night stand. I was a strict relationship girl until Mr. 25.

The last relationship I had moved 3,000 miles away to California. That was 2 years ago, and we tried like hell to keep it alive for a year. After that ended, I just didn't want to date. I had a steady boyfriend for most of my adult life, and I really needed time to heal from the previous relationship.

I met Mr. 25 and we became pretty decent friends. He was interesting to hang out with, and we always enjoyed each other's company. A few tequila shots, a couple of beers, and a night when my nephew was away turned our relationship into something else about 3 months ago.

Thank God we were close enough to discuss the situation once we sobered up a bit. neither one of us wanted a "relationship" per say, but hey, the sex was amazing...So I ventured into my first unattached sexual relationship, and man was it great.

I'm very independent. I do not need to see someone everyday. I do not need to talk to someone everyday. I need alone time. I like my space. Did I just discover that a non-relationship was the perfect relationship for me? It's not like I'm being a big ho because it's with the same guy, right?

So he comes over today and wants to go to a movie. A movie?? Ok, I can be flexible outside of yoga moves so we head to the theater and see "Paparrazi" (good flick, by the way). We head back to his house, and do some umm other things.....

That's when it started. What I perceive to be the downfill of my perfect non-relationship. He wanted to "talk". Talk about where we were going, what we were doing. Hell, I thought we were going nowhere and what we were doing was having great sex?? He didn't find this funny.

No comments: