Saturday, January 08, 2005

Weekend Update

So it's the weekend...and I have the weekend off...

Amazing!

The most amazing part of it is I may have to only work one weekend a month now.

What the hell will I do with myself?

Well tonight I have a date. Yes, a real! live! date.

Fuck.

It's been like forever since I went on a date. Like I can't remember when the last time I went on a date.

October? No, I think it was September. In this post I actually lament that I'll soon have the time to actually date.

Why would anyone do that? Because, dear readers, I like being alone better then being with someone.

Yes, there have been the few exceptions in there, but all in all it's just so hard.

In case you haven't noticed yet, I'm not exactly your normal girl.

This guy seems pretty cool though. I met him at a Halloween party, and I've been working so much that any hooking up was out of the question.

The man does have patience, I'll give him that.

So I'm just going to go out and have fun.

In other news, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have broken up. Coincidence? I think not.

No comments: