Friday, January 14, 2005

GrrrrBrrrr

Yes, Chicago is in a deep freeze right now.

Yes, I am going to bitch and whine and pout.

Yes, I know I live in Chicago and winters suck here, but yes, I'm still going to bitch, whine, and pout.

First of all, Gus Openshaw twisted and bent our minds all night long with one of his little puzzles, and now he expects us to find a cure for chicken pox tomorrow. Sheesh.

Then the temperature dropped like 50 kabillion degrees, my truck door froze shut, and it took the big teamster dude forever to get it open.

Guess I should have watched the weather and not washed my truck yesterday, eh?

God I hate the winter...The good news is the lottery in Illinois is up to like 110 million or something, and once I win, I'm never, ever going to be in snow or be cold again.

Can I get an Amen?

No comments: