Friday, January 07, 2005

Loose Lips Sink Ships

So my mate Gus Openshaw has a book deal, and the book is coming out in April.

How fucking cool is that?

I've known for awhile, but kept quiet until Mr. Openshaw made the announcement himself.

Do you know how hard it is for me to keep quiet, especially about something as exciting as one of our fellow bloggers getting a book deal? They say loose lips sink ships, and with how ascared I am of sharks, I wasn't about to sink nothing.

Pirates of Pensacola by Keith Thompson (this must be the dude Gus said checked the spelling and stuff) is now available for Pre-order over at Amazon.com. I say we all show some Blogger love and Pre-order this sucker so that we show the publishing world just how strong this whole blogging community is.

No comments: