Sunday, January 29, 2006

Mary Fucking Poppins

So......

Yeah, it's been awhile since I posted after I said I would be posting.

I've been busy being Mary Fucking Poppins. My brother's wife is pregnant with twins. She's in her 32nd week, and went into premature labor. They stopped the labor, thank God, but she was in the hospital for a week.

Considering my brother isn't the type of man to say 'see ya', he spent the entire week at the hospital with her, sleeping in a chair in her room.

The problem? They already have two girls, a thirteen and nine year old..

The other problem? Her family decided to go MIA during the week, leaving me, a full time job working nights, and two children with attitudes to watch.

Now, let's review for those who don't read regularily, shall we? Sis-in-law's family is like stuck in the 50's. Women shouldn't work if they have children, even if the kids are like 30. They might need their Mommy.

Yes, Mommy. They all still call their Mom Mommy, and all their children call them Mommy, except for the niece K, who seems to showing more and more of the kj4ever side every day.

Oh, and their husbands don't work either.

So she has two sisters who don't work who married two men who don't work. Mommy and Daddy are retired.

It is funny how all these people that don't work can't find the time to help out their poor sister who is stuck in the fucking hospital scared to death that she is going to have preemies.

People make me sick.

So between me and my niece and nephews from my sister we have been taking care of the brother's homestead, and it hasn't been easy. I'm sure I'll have much more to write about later, but I just wanted to check in and say I haven't abandonded the blog-o-sphere again.

No comments: