Monday, January 09, 2006

Back to the Grindstone

So after having two weeks off for the holiday it is back to work for me today.

I like working afternoons, really I do, but these last two weeks have really shown me what I miss out on while the day walker people are home at night.

You have to have a certain personality to work afternoons. Most people I know hate it. When I worked days I had to speed like I was on the final lap of the Indy 500 to make it on time. Getting up at 4 in the morning just doesn't suit me.

Now going to sleep at 4 in the morning fits like a glove, but these last two weeks were hella-fun (G Damned South Park get out of my head). Not just because I didn't have to go to work, but because it didn't have to be a Saturday or a Sunday before I could actually see people that I don't work with.

But I'm going back to the vampire shift. Today. Sucks Ass.

No comments: