Sunday, February 05, 2006

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!

So, I've gotten quite a few emails telling me that the people that run I talk 2 Much did a pretty scathing review of my blog.

I read the entry with R, one of the few real life people that know about my blog. We got a real kick out of it. While we have our own theories about some of the people there, I'll keep them to myself as they didn't ask for a review of their review. Opinions are like assholes, and everybody has one.

Bottom line, dear readers trying to stroke my ego through email, you don't go swimming with sharks without expecting to get bit. I appreciate the TLC though. R about choked when she read the part about how I remind her of a hard beer-in-a-can woman.

Highly entertaining, as most of their site is. They give great advice on design, and I've found some blogs from there I really like. Some of them were tore apart pretty good too, but hey, they chose to swim with sharks too.

Check them out sometime
, and only submit yourself for a review if you have a good dose of self-esteem and can take things with a grain of salt.

No comments: