Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What the Hell?

So I normally try and stay far, far away from any of the goings on of the rich and famous. Usually I find it rather boring.

Then on my damn Yahoo News page I see this link, and I just had to click it.

It seems Ms. Spears/Federline/Whatever has been photographed driving with her 4 month old son on her lap.



Her explanation? It's the aggressive Paparrazi's fault.
"I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us," she said. "I love my child and would do anything to protect him."



I'm sure if any Mother was being chased or whatever by lunatics the first thing they would instinctively do is unbuckle their kid from the safety of their car seat and put them in their lap.

This breaks new ground in the stupid category, doesn't it?

No comments: