Thursday, July 08, 2004

Yet another reason why I want to start my own company....

This 8 inch rat jumped out of the desk next to mine today. After I got down from my chair I called maintanence to tell them what happened. Their answer? "You'll have that." You'll have that my ass!

Look, I have really overcome a lot of things to work in a manufacturing type environment. From gross men without teeth thinking for some odd reason I'd be interested in them to getting the most distgusting form of dirt know to man on me, I've managed to fit in pretty well for a girly-girl. I draw the line at rats. Yes, I see them all the time out there, but never in my office.

Bad day just doesn't seem to cover it.....

1 comment:

magz said...

OMG Kelly! Hi, my name's maggie, and apparently, we must be CLONES!!! I'm following my friend Jeff around, and Ill-be-damnned if we ain't siters from different litters! Love yer writing, and will read you often. Maybe you'd enjoy gettin onto that 'hello' program here that lets ya post pix instantly...
if you check my blog out, you'll know why I'm sittin here shakin my head in wonderment... funny... I don't remember ever donating the DNA for my clone... YOU ROCK girl! If you wanna meet the sister you didn't know ya had.... contact me! mucho regard-oes...magz