Saturday, April 02, 2005

Where in the World is kj?

So yeah, I suck. I can admit it, and being able to admit a problem is the first step in solving it or whatever, right?

So what exactly has been keeping me from this little blog of mine and all you readers that I dearly love (or like, some of you I just like, sorry)?

Life. I hate when that happens. It always seems like when it rains, it pours. Work went completely cRaZy. You long time readers know that I write my posts while on lunch at work and then post them when I get home. Lunch? Eating? Hell, I barely had time to breathe while at work. All I've had time wise at work is the amount of time it takes to snarf down my Yuppy Meals on Wheels.

I must confess that I have had time for other things, like reading a book by a fellow blogger. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. It will make you laugh your ass off. Great story, and it really appealed to me because I could visually see the action that was taking place while reading. I heart books like that...

More on that book later, as it certainly deserves it's own post. Also, I've found myself addicted to my TIVO now that I actually know how to work it. I can record junk from the History channel and Animal Planet and all that jazz. Yes, I am a sucky TV watcher. I hate all things reality except for my beloved Project Greenlight, which I am totally addicted to also.

I'm really diggin' that show Medium too. I like spooky-freaky things though, thanks to my tree-huggin' new age-y type parents.

Oh, and one more thing before I go out and enjoy this wonderful weekend, which I DON'T have to work: I promise ya Duckie that next week I'll explain the whole my grandpa thinks Gen X is the next greatest generation thing. Sorry, that one fell in the cracks.

Enjoy your weekends everyone! Don't do anything I wouldn't do, which pretty much means you can do almost anything!



http://piratesofpensacola.com/

No comments: